Dandy-Blend Latte is a super easy coffee alternative. The bitter roots that make up Dandy Blend are supportive to the liver and your bodies natural detoxification process. Instead of creating jitteriness, as with coffee, a dandy blend latte will has a grounding effect on your body. You can enjoy this latte anytime of the day!
Dandy Blend Latte
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp dandy blend
- splash of full fat coconut milk (or non-dairy creamer of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp coconut sugar (or alternative sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp coconut butter (optional, adds creaminess)
- 1/4 scoop of collagen creamer
- Extras, get creative with the flavors! I like: 1/2 tsp raw cacao, 1/4 tsp cardamom or 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Make it an adaptogenic latte by adding 1/2 tsp of you favorite adaptogenic blend (recently I’ve been using astragalus for its’ immune boosting properties).
Bring the water to a boil. Once it’s boiling add it to a mug. Add dandy blend to the water and stir to dissolve. Add sweetener, dash of coconut milk and optional add-ins. Blend in blender for about 5 seconds and enjoy!